Gem in Jacks Point
Orford Drive, Queenstown
This home was created with an abundance of indoor-outdoor flow. And, spilling on to a private backyard with spectacular views, the flow continues beyond the home and outward to our stunning local landscape.
The home-owner drew inspiration from European interiors. You'll see a charming mix of traditional and contemporary styles with smooth, simplistic furniture, drawn from the minimalism of Scandinavian designs.
The exterior is a continuation of this but adapted to fit the majestic surrounds of the local environment.
Project - Key Features
- Stylish cladding contrasts - combination of bagged brick and mix of cedar weatherboard profiles
- Feature window to capture the view of the Remarkables mountain range and varying ceiling pitches
- Exterior fireplace and outdoor entertainment area
- North facing living area with large windows to capture the sun
- Fully insulated slab
- Polished concrete floor for thermal mass / passive heating
- R4.0 insulation to exterior and R5.0 to ceilings
- Interior walls insulated to reduce noise transfer and heat loss
Project - Services Provided
- Engineered timber flooring installation
- Full project build and management