Luxury Holiday Home
Falconer Rise, Queenstown
This exceptional dual-purpose show-stopping home was created for our out-of-town owner to enjoy as both a holiday home and as an additional source of income - positioned as luxury boutique short term accommodation and managed by a luxury accommodation provider.
An entertainers dream, this home exudes 'wow' from the minute a guest enters. Greeted with a grand entrance that is the spectacular floor to ceiling wine rack, this feature sets the scene for the rest of the home.
Corten and concrete pairing has been used to create several unique aspects.
Project - Key Features
- Architectural build
- Concrete tilt panel fireplace with floating hearth
- Concrete features throughout the house, including floating vanities with vessel basins
- Sun room with built in fire place
- Feature barn doors
- Upgraded insulation
- Sustainable cladding choice by using cedar
- Thermally broken window joinery
Project - Services Provided
- Full project management and delivery of turn-key home
- Hard landscaping, including decking, fence and installation of sculptures